Friday 28 August 2009

Sounds so good

I love this song, I love the new Black Eyed Peas album to bits. Now that I have spotify I can listen to whatever song I want whenever I want and it doesn't take an eternity to load.



There is just one little thing that bugs me with youtube. Or maybe it's just me and my amazing luck, kharma, ying yang whatever - but no matter what song I choose, no matter in what country I live in, it is NEVER available. It's like, "sorry, but this song isn't available in your country. Even though everything else is." Wherever I am, Sweden or England.. there is always THAT song that doesn't work, so you have to find dodgy, crap-ass, quality, home-made versions of the song.

THat is why this version of "I Gotta Feeling" is filled with amazing advertisement and the pickels are so big you don't know if you're watching a music video or abstract art gone ballistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment