Sunday 21 March 2010

Sweden for the weekend

Last Thursday I left to go to Sweden to visit my mother on her birthday. I went for the weekend and managed to cram in a couple of things while there. I'm going to illustrate what I have been doing through photos... which I haven't taken. Because that is exactly what I did not do. Take photos.

I went to ballet practice with my little brother Kristian. I know he is my brother and all, but he is so good at what he does! I have two left feet while my brother is the most gracious thing on this planet.

It was my mother's birthday and we celebrating by inviting our Russian friends over for a big dinner. Many hours of talking, laughing and toasts...

I arrived to Stansted early today, and I met a lovely woman who I chatted away with the whole trip. After we arrived to Stansted we decided to travel into London together. She was on her way to Cambridge to listen to a seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment