Wednesday 9 December 2009

Let it Snow! .... Somewhere else.





First of all, I have a horrendous view out of my window at residence. To one side, I can parts of the canal and the high way, and the other, well, ugly roofs.

Anyways, it began to snow here in Ottawa. A lot. It didn't snow until yesterday, and it decided to snow everything at once. It's not Chrismassy or romantic or whatever, you can't exactly look outside and feel as if you're part of a Christmas carol or something. You look outside and you see snowflakes being raped by the wind, being violently slammed into the windows, walls and ground. The wind is so strong that you can barely walk, close or open doors... Disgusting.

In Sweden, the snow falls, it's crispy, the streets are silent and the cold doesn't appear as painful because it's so friggin beautiful outside. This is not the case. I heard that it's supposed to be 20cm of snow today. I am just going to say... F*CK THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment