Friday 11 December 2009

No matter where I live...

There will be two things I will to have at home to feel complete:

1. Great soundsystem all around the apartment/house/container/tent. Preferably not too visible, but the sound has to be amazing. This BeoVox1 from Bang Olufson is nice....

Coffee machine. A real one. Sure, I use a cafetier right now, but I would love to be able to make whatever coffee I want whenever I want - perfectly. I'm imagining myself making myself a cup of coffee, listening to music through my amazing sound system. Yes, please!

I will continue updating the list, but I feel that over the years, these are the two first things I really think about when I imagine my future and what it results in. That is, when I think about my living - I think about this. I also want proper kitchen appliances, but that is a crave I am developing because I am growing old and senile. Any moment now I will be discussing pots and plants and I will be recommending what type of chemicals you needs to grow the ultimate orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment