Wednesday 30 September 2009

October is Birthday Month

I am nominating October as the Ultimate Birthday Month. I have several reasons:
  1. It's my birthday on the 17th of October.
  2. I am now the proud owner of The Space Tourist's Handbook, thanks to Crazy Hair Aggie, also known as my fiancé. My life had no meaning before this.
  3. I'm going whale watching the first weekend with Simone and Naru.
  4. Sak is coming to visit next Wednesday, meaning I will celebrate my B-day with his presence AND a have short trip to Toronto.
  5. I'm going to Ingersoll with Shannon, who offered me to go and visit her hometown AND a trip to the Niagra falls!
  6. October is also the birthday month of Crazy Hair Aggie.
  7. We are both turning 20. That is, twenteen.
  8. Halloween, hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment