Wednesday 2 September 2009

Ottawa!
























Two days are left until I'm going to Ottawa, Canada. Two days to leisure at home, convincing myself that the my extreme unproductivness will lead me to my end. I assure every reader, that as soon as I step foot into class, and open my first dusty book, followed by 265 other old, dusty, books - I will not feel like a paralyzed, senile three-toed-sloth. After all the issues I had with uOttawa, this exchange will feel more than well deserved.

My exchange has been on my mind for weeks now. In my thoughts, I'm already there. I feel ready to face the problems that will occur on my arrival (accomodation, here I come!) - but I just feel that I need to get away from where I am now. After living alone since the age of 16, spending excessive amounts of time at home gets overwhelming very quickly. Especially when so many things are happening at the same time (new apartment, school, work, papers..).

As a fun fact... Ottawa hosts the annual Tulip Festival. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment