Saturday 19 September 2009

Saturday Night


After burning my face off at the park earlier today, my friends and I decided to go to the cinema and watch All About Steve. I only noticed now that my face is bright red and that I am exhausted, as most people are after being exposed to the sun for a long period of time. Time flew by quickly, I was really into my Carnal Crimes - Sexual Assault Law in Canada, 1900-1975 book which was written by my professor... and which I had only one week to read. Thanks to her amazing narration, it has been a pure delight reading about female victims of the Canadian legal system.

The cinema's here are very different to what I'm usually accustomed to. I sometimes wonder if people go to the movie's to actually see a movie or to dine out. They have everything from the normal movie food (popcorn, candy) to stuff like KFC and Tacobell... You really want to sit in the movie's and smell like beans and onion?

No comments:

Post a Comment